Sunday, February 12, 2017

Print That!

What?

Print WHAT?!???!

Yes, I'm delving into the realm of printable items! ACK!

What does this mean? This means that at times, I'll be offering digital downloads of my art or lettering for you to print at home!

This one, titled Hello Spring! is yours, free, as a gift from me, for being awesome.  Yep, not for following, not for being my friend or family, but because you're awesome.  And so is Spring. And learning to make printable files! Woohoo!

Click HERE to get yours!It will open and you can download and print it... if you need to update your pdf reader, go to https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to get the lastest version.

This printable is a 4x6" postcard sized piece, just enough to use for a card front, or to print on heavy stock and send to a friend.




If you enjoyed, please let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment