Sunday, February 26, 2017

Bloom where You are Planted

Sounds like advice for a weed, doesn't it?

Well, it's not.  Unless you're one.  A weed that is.  Then you must only be a good weed, because bad weeds aren't allowed.

Anyway, before I get into a post about gardening (and how I've totally lost interest in it), let's talk about spring.  It's coming you know.  Though, in Southwestern Ontario, you'd think it was already here.  It's been around 15 degrees Celsius the last week or so, and spring is on everyone's mind.  Albeit prematurely.  It is only February, you know. We've been walking around without jackets, wearing running shoes, and generally having a good time of it. Who likes winter, anyway??!! (not me, I'm a bad Canadian).


In the spirit of spring, and all that it gives, I thought I'd share with you another printable that I made up for you!  It's full of watercolour florals to put you in the spring time mood, and lettered with the quote "Bloom where You are Planted".



All the artwork and lettering is my own..and I'm really proud to put this out there for you!  Have a look...I love it, and I hope you do, too! It can be purchased for $5.75 CAN by clicking this link . Once you have made your purchase, it should send you the link for download. If you have any difficulties, please message me!


Thanks so much for all of your support, I really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment