Thursday, November 10, 2016

It's that time of year!

If you've been following my Facebook or Instagram accounts, you've seen that lettering has lead me to card making.  And why not? I mean..all those fancy letters and sparkly glitters and embossed sentiments... Need I go on?

Yes, yes, I need. To go on, that is.

I got this adorable stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called "Treat Yours-ELF" and couldn't help but paint some up with my Tombow Dual Brush pens. Since I painted them all the same, the challenge has been to come up with a different card for each elf...each time I made a card.  You've seen the swinging elf already (if not, read about him here), but he's got a little friend who just can't wait to give you her gift.

So, without further ado, I bring you elves on cards ..(which are also available in my shop ;))


This little girl is hoping you'll love her little gift, standing on a glittery tag, on a background of plaid stripes and stencilled, hand blended ink dots. She's sure to brighten anyone's holiday!



And this guy is swinging into the holidays on a golden Christmas ball, hanging from a hand painted watercolour Christmas tree background.  His greetings for the season are all polished up for you in gold embossed hand lettering.

If either of these cards strike your fancy, get them before someone else snags them up.  You can find my shop on my Facebook page, or above, in the Shop tab!

No comments:

Post a Comment